10 Popular Valentine’s Day Flowers
Think a rose is just a valentine’s day gift? No. We still have a lot.
Brushing up on the meaning behind the blooms will likely inform your choices or heighten your appreciation of your sweet-smelling gift.
1. Roses, yes this is the most popular one.
2. Daisies or Gerberas, are known for symbolizing beauty, innocence and purity,
3. Tulips, stand for perfect love, they convey comfort and warmth.
4. Alstroemeria, these long-lasting, attention-grabbing petals represent friendship and devotion,
5. Lilies, lilies is sophisticated and knows his partner well.
6. Orhids, symbolize love, beauty, luxury, strength, the message of exotic seduction.
7. Carnations, these cheerful blooms are hearty and very affordable.
8. Sunflowers, They also stand for loyalty, warmth and happiness,
9. Irises, dark blue or purple irises indicate royalty.
10. Gardenias, fragrance, these elegant flowers signify purity and joy, and connote deep, old-fashioned love.